2020 COVID-19 REFUND POLICY
- Teams that are unable to travel to the 2020 Naptown Challenge event due to restrictions and limitations as a result of COVID-19 are eligible for a deferrment in full for the 2021 tournament.
- Teams that are unable to travel to the 2020 Naptown Challenge event due to restirctions and limitations as a result of COVID-19 that would prefer a refund should reach out to Matt Hogan and email@example.com.
- No refunds will be issued if the tournament is shortened in part for any reason, including inclement weather or any other “Act of God.”
- No refunds will be issued for playoff or championship games are canceled due to weather.
- Partial refunds will be issued if the tournament is canceled in whole.
- No refund for any team that is removed from the tournament by the tournament director for using illegal players or behavior that requires the team to be removed from the tournament.
Hoganlax.com, LLC, its officers, employees and staff will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by any team, club or organization if the tournament is canceled in whole or in part. The Tournament along with local county or school officials reserves the right to decide on all matters pertaining to the operation of the tournament and its judgment is final.
In the event of adverse weather or unplayable field conditions, the tournament director reserves the right to: Reduce game times in order to catch up with schedule Finish games before inclement weather arrives, or to preserve field conditions. Reschedule games, if possible. Convert tournament to a “festival” format without playoffs or championships to provide the majority of teams the opportunity to play as many games as possible. Every attempt will be made to update cancellations on the website. However, weather conditions can change rapidly and all teams should be prepared to play as soon as weather and fields are playable. The directors of hoganlax.com, LLC reserve the right to cancel, shorten, or reschedule tournament games due to inclement weather, poor field conditions, or player and fan safety concerns. No refunds will be granted if these actions are necessary. Field directors will communicate game changes. Schedule changes will be available at the Information Tent and on line; www.hoganlax.com
If thunder or lightning is observed play will be suspended immediately and players and fans will be asked to leave the fields to return to cars. Play will be allowed to resume 20 minutes after the last sound of thunder or sighting of lightning is observed which will be determined by the tournament medical staff. Every attempt will be made to begin subsequent games on time. Subsequent games will begin immediately after preceding games. These games will consist of one 30 minute running time period until games are back on schedule. Once games are back on schedule they will revert to “normal” tournament game time procedures.