High School teams will play 2 games on Monday. Each Division has a committee of “evalutors” who will watch the teams play. The committee will then seed their respective divisions. All teams will be seeded in the Championship Bracket that begins play on Tuesday morning. Championships will occur on Wednesday starting at 2:00 pm and occurring every 2 hours until last game starts at 8:00 pm on CSN.
Youth teams will be placed in Pools prior to the start of play. On Monday teams will participate in Pool games. All teams will then be seeded at the end of play on Monday. All teams will be seeded in the Championship Bracket that starts play on Tuesday morning with a Champion crowned by the end of the day.
Seeding procedures can be found below.
In the case of ties in the final standings for pool play, the following process will be used until all ties are broken and the seeding process is completed (ties will be broken in rank order beginning with the first procedure).
If more than two teams are tied for a pool seed, once one team is removed from the tie, the seeding criteria reverts to the beginning of the procedure for the remaining teams tied.
Tie Breaker Procedure:
- Head to Head.
- Record vs Team(s) tied with.
- Total goals against teams tied with; only games involving teams tied with.
- Goal differential teams tied with (goal differential will not exceed +/- 7 per game), only games involving teams tied with.
- Total goals against common opponents.
- Goal differential against common opponents (goal differential will not exceed +/- 7 per game).
- Goals against overall.
- Goal differential overall.
- Coin flip.
If two teams in the same pool are undefeated at the end of pool play, they will play a sudden-victory period to determine #1 seed, after their third game.
*Seeding in a 5 and 7 team pool in which the teams do not play everyone, pool seeding will be determined by:
- Winning percentage
- Goals against average
Divisional seeding will follow below criteria after pool seeding is determined.
- Seed in Pool.
- Overall Record.
- Goals Against Average.
- Goal Differential (goal differential will not exceed +/- 7 per game).